Wednesday 24 October 2012

New In! Olay Ultra Moisture Gift Set (Contains In-Shower Body Lotion!)

 
I LOVE Olay's moisturising Body Washes. They're creamy, luxiourious and, most importantly, they are actually moisturising.
 
So when, these beautifully packaged gift sets came my way, I was intrigued to note that they contain an In-Shower Body Lotion, alongside the body wash.
 
In-Shower Body Lotion? I have to admit that this is a product that I've never come across before but I really like the idea of it! My skin often feel's a little dry but I rarely have time to apply body lotion. Plus, I detest the feeling of most lotions on my skin. This product could be the answer to all my problems!
 
 
Olay claim that a bottle of In-Shower Body Lotion contains more than a jar of Olay moisturizers!
 
'Replace your ordinary lotion with a revolutionary rinse-off body lotion! Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion works with the warmth and humidity of your shower to reveal soft, smooth skin after just one use. Daily use will improve hydration of dry skin in five days!

After cleansing with your usual body wash or bar soap, and while still in the shower, smooth onto wet skin, then rinse. Step out of the shower and experience softer, smoother skin.'
 
So what do you think? Have you tried this? Does it work? Or do you like the idea?
 
If you want to give it a go (or know someone that might love it...) you can get your set here

No comments:

Post a Comment